How to download YouTube audiobooks?
In a modern hectic life, we don’t often have time to sit down with the book. Why not use audiobooks then? You can listen to them while driving a car, in your phone on the move or on your computer. There are a number of websites where you can get the audiobook you like. Here we’ll show how to find audiobooks on YouTube and download them for free.
- Launch YouTube and type the title of the book in the search bar. Add 'audiobook' at the end if needed. If you can’t find the book you like, try Reddit. Its community is built to share and discuss audiobooks uploaded to YouTube.
- Copy the YouTube URL.
- Download and install Free YouTube To MP3 Converter on your PC or Mac.
- Click 'Paste' to add the video URL for downloading.
- Navigate to the upper part of the program window and choose 'MP3 - Audiobook' from the drop-down list.
- Press 'Download' and wait till the file is saved on your PC.
Add some fun and interest to your day - spend it with a book you enjoy!